RegenEDU.eu, created this website with the sole purpose of serving their customers. The RegenEDUwebsite is simple and user-friendly and has been designed to meet the specific needs of each user. In order to achieve the best service for you, it is important for you, our customer, to understand that you must provide us with specific information regarding the processing of your order and which is guarded by us.
Given the nature and volume of the Internet, under any circumstances, including negligence, RegenEDU shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the visitor / user of the RegenEDU pages, services, options and content which he / she makes on his / her own initiative. with knowledge of the terms herein.
What is personal data?
Personal data is information that identifies you directly or indirectly. Indirectly means in conjunction with other information, such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address and telephone number, or a unique device identification number.
The information provided voluntarily by the users of the mentioned website, is used by RegenEDU, in order for its users to have direct and effective communication with the store, to be provided with answers to specific questions they ask and finally to be served and executed the orders. their. The information that RegenEDU collects through the website is intended to measure its traffic, determine customer requirements for more products and facilitate transactions with the company. RegenEDU does not distribute to any other organization or affiliate not affiliated with RegenEDU the email addresses, or any other information relating to its users and customers,
Collection and use of personal data
RegenEDU collects personal data when the visitor / user subscribes to its services
When registering the visitor / user in RegenEDU the requested information is the following: Name, Surname, Country, Geographical Area, Marital Status, Date of Birth, Occupation, Education Level, Gender, E-mail address. RegenEDU uses the personal data of visitors / users for the following reasons:
Informing the support of its customers / users and the selection of the content it offers them, so that it is relevant to their general preferences, the satisfaction of the respective requirements of its customers / users regarding the services provided by and through RegenEDU the information about new projects of the company.
Disclosure of personal data
RegenEDU undertakes not to sell, rent or in any way publish and / or disclose the personal data of RegenEDU visitors / users to any third party. RegenEDU may transfer personal data of its visitors / users to third parties legal and / or natural persons only if:
Has the explicit consent of visitors / users to channel personal data. The transfer of personal data to legal and / or natural persons cooperating with RegenEDU becomes necessary for the fulfillment of the wishes and / or orders of the users. Legal and natural persons cooperating with RegenEDU have the right to process the personal data that RegenEDU users submit to it only to the extent that is absolutely necessary to provide support to RegenEDU. It is required due to compliance with the relevant provisions of the law and to the competent authorities only.
Cookies are divided into the following categories:
– Necessary Cookies. They allow the execution of basic functions of the site, such as adding products to the cart, storing products in the wishlist, electronic payment. Without these necessary Cookies, the smooth operation of the e-shop is immediately affected, your personal browsing experience is limited and basic e-commerce functions are under-operated.
– Functionality cookies. These cookies remember your preferences when you browse our website, so that we can suggest the right products based on your needs, thus helping you to find much more easily what you are looking for.
– Performance cookies. Performance cookies collect information about how visitors use our website. They allow us to see which pages they visit most often, inform us if they encounter a problem while navigating, etc. These cookies do not collect information that identifies the visitor as the information is aggregated and therefore anonymous. Used only to improve the way RegenEDU work.
– Advertising Cookies. These cookies are used to provide ads related to you and your interests. They are also used to send ads or offers that best meet your needs, thus reducing unwanted and nonsensical advertising messages. They also help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
– Cookies Analytics. They are a subset of the Cookies functionality and enable us to evaluate the effectiveness of the various functions of our website, thus constantly improving the experience we offer you.
RegenEDU may use Google Analytics features for display ads (e.g., repeat marketing, Google Display Network appearance reports, etc.). Using Ad Settings, visitors can opt out of Google Analytics for display ads and customize Google Display Network ads. Here are the available Google Analytics web opt-out options available.
Third party advertisers and other companies we work with may use their own Cookies to collect information about your activities on our website. We do not control these Cookies.
If you use this website you accept and agree to this Privacy Statement as well as the terms and conditions of use of the website announced through it.